Thursday, January 7, 2010

EGG OLIVE SALAD






I promise to pick up the number of recipes in the weeks to come.  This week has been a learning experience. 
My brother Bob and his wife Barb are coming Saturday and it is my son-in-law Bernie's birthday.  I'm trying to put together a menu that I can post on this blog. 
Today for lunch I had a nice egg olive salad.



EGG OLIVE SALAD
6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
1/4 cup green olives with pimientos sliced
1 green onion with about 1 inch of green, chopped
1 teaspoon Dijon plain mustard 
1/4 cup mayonaise
Salt and pepper to taste
Dash of Paprika

Mix eggs, green olives and green onions together. 
Mix mustard and mayonaise together.  Gently toss eggs and olives with mayonaise mixture. 
Add salt, pepper and Paprika to taste.

Serve on spring lettuce with crackers or serve as a sandwich.

Serves 3 to 4




1 comment:

  1. I have the eggs on the stove cooking...this will be a nice lunch for Bruce and I.

    ReplyDelete